Understand each other to maximise strengths
Do you sometimes find:
- Frustration in communicating with certain people – team and family members!
- You are wondering why people behave and act in the ways they do?
- You would like to develop a high performing team, getting the best out of each team member?
- Despite thinking that you have been really clear in your communication, some people just do not “get you” or your message.
- You would like to understand your customers and key stakeholders better in order to deliver accordingly?
- Wish you could “speed read” people!
- You want to have an easy rapport, understanding and attunement with others?
Building strong teams through MBTI Profiling
Jasbindar is MBTI accredited and can conduct either individual profiling and feedback for your team members or facilitate team workshops.
Her workshops can be adapted to a few hours or half day as part of your annual conference or team away days.
Her sessions are interactive and engaging, fun and practical and in keeping with adult learning principles. Participants walk away armed with life changing awareness about themselves and others useful for both business and personal lives.
- Gain clarity, understanding and mastery in dealing with people differences.
- Understand your own personality type as well as your co-workers and family members
- Increase your self-awareness and feel better equipped to deal with diversity amongst those you work and live with.
- Become a more resourceful people leader through knowing how people are wired differently and what makes them tick
- Learn about different motivators of people
- Add to your tool-kit of people skills
- Develop your EQ ( emotional intelligence) in influencing all your stakeholdes
- Participate in a fun and enjoyable learning programme you will remember forever!
Some examples of projects with clients…
- AUT – Centre of Innovative Leadership
- Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Ltd
- Department of Conservation
- Institute of Strategic Leadership
- Pumpkin Patch
- Serious Fraud Office
- Transfield Services
- Total Logistics Company
- Waitemata Health
You are welcome to talk to some of her clients if you wished!
Some Feedback from clients…
“I now have a greater understanding about who I am and my team members and how to interact with them in a more productive manner.”
“Excellent session, very interesting and well presented.”
“Great interactive session for appreciating team members different styles and how to work best with this.”
“Very enjoyable and well-led session. More please!”
” I realised there are practical ways to get around our perceived barriers in communicating with each other; that other people are truly wired differently from me and are not defective versions of me! I realised I can change the way I communicate, adapting to different people’s preferred style.”
I have engaged Jasbindar on a number of occasions to assist with a range of extremely difficult HR issues. She has always provided me with excellent service and a very positive outcome for all the parties concerned. I have no hesitation recommending her most highly, and am happy to provide a verbal reference if required.”
– Bruce Baillie, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
“Jasbindar quickly gained the confidence of all my staff. I found she was conscientious, professional and acted with integrity. Initially I was apprehensive, but the way she undertook the project, I cannot praise her highly enough.
– Traffic and Roading Manager, Auckland City
“Jasbindar has assisted Tonkin & Taylor over a period of years with a number of critical HR assignments. Her inputs have been professional, strategic, pragmatic and effective. She works with confidentiality & integrity.”
– Terry Kayes, Former Managing Director, Tonkin and Taylor
“In the team type workshop, I learnt what my type is, my blindspots and where I need to take action.”
– Financial Manager, FMCG
Understanding the personalities of my colleagues and the influencers on their judgement and decision-making was very useful.
– Commercial Manager
Jasbindar Singh is highly professional, interesting and educative. She is an excellent facilitator.
We have used Jasbindar as an executive coach on some of our programmes and have found that Jas has a great way of connecting with our Lead Team, building trust and challenging our thinking as senior leaders in our business
– Aaron Greene, Executive GM Multichannel Logistics & Operations, The Warehouse Ltd
Really valued the work Jasbindar did for us. She brought a great mix – the head of a scientist and the heart of a poet.
– HR Manager, London