Get your Groove Back!
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- Are you feeling frustrated or unhappy with your work or life currently?
- Do you feel you should be doing something else but lack clear direction?
- Do you often feel that there has to be more to life than this?
- Are you feeling stuck, trapped and unsure about your next steps?
- Are you a recent graduate wondering what to do next or if you made the right career choice?
- Are you searching for a greater sense of meaning and purpose?
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and organisations in clarifying and successfully embarking on their next steps.
What is Jasbindar’s approach?
If you are seeking clarity or are ready to do a stock take of your career and life including identifying your next steps, spend some time with Jasbindar focusing on the most important person – YOU!
Everyone has a purpose in life…. a unique gift or special talent to give others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.
Using her holistic SQ process, she has helped many clients make meaningful shifts they were initially only dreaming of. If you are already fairly clear about your skill set and interests, then book a time with Jasbindar for making that commitment to taking the next step. You can phone (09) 620 9673 or 027 280-3335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your booking.
Here are some questions for you to consider:
How well do these statements describe you? You can rate yourself on the following scale.
5 = Extremely well
4 = Moderately well
3 = Fairly well
2 = Somewhat well
1 = Not at all well
- I have a vision for my life
- I feel in tune with my life purpose
- I really enjoy/love my job
- I have a realistic assessment of my strengths & weaknesses
- I have identified values which matter the most to me
- My career choice is in alignment with my core values
- I am learning new skills and competencies in my current job
- I am clear about the next career-advancing step I need to take
- I am working through identified blocks and barriers to my career/life success
- I have good work/life balance
- I am good at renewing and replenishing my energies
- I have a good balance between the different roles I play in life
- I have set myself goals with timelines, which I am working on
- I am able to maintain an expectant and positive mental outlook
- If I could, I would……
© Jasbindar Singh
This checklist is to give you a quick overview of where you are currently. Obviously the areas you need to focus on are the ones with 1 and 2, whilst congratulating yourself on the higher scores.
What does the SQ process include:
- Identifying your vision, passion and legacy
- Clarifying your interest, values and opportunities
- Owning your strengths, capabilities and achievements
- Acknowledging existing gaps and areas for development
- Identifying your major blocks and barriers including fears
- Increasing your your current levels of life satisfaction
- Being open to chance encounters and opportunities
- Delineating your next steps
- Creating an action plan for success
- ACP Media Ltd
- Department of Conservation
- Du Pont (NZ) Ltd
- Metrowater Ltd
- Private clients
- Sky City Ltd
- Waitemata Health
Vision without action = Just Dreaming
Action without Vision = Unfocused
Vision and Mindful Action = A Fulfilled Life
– Get Your Groove Back
We get paid for bringing value to the market place. The value we bring is in two parts. The products and service but the biggest is when we get paid for who we become.
– Jim Rohn