For the last seven years, I have attended and promoted WBECS – the World Business and Executive Coach Summit and it has always proved to be a top learning opportunity.
for the Stakeholder Analysis Template
I’m a firm believer that continued education and growth are crucial for long-term success.
The world-class presenters at WBECS cover a wide range of topics in structured learning tracks including
- Team Coaching
- Coaching Methodologies
- Remote coaching
- Neuroscience and change
- Organisational development
The complementary free summit runs from 26 May to June 17. You are welcome to register for as many sessions as you’d like!
Here are just a few examples of the live sessions you can choose from when you join the complimentary Pre-Summit:
- Michael Bungay Stanier – Easy Change vs Hard Change
- Marcia Reynolds – Coaching Widespread Fear: Using Non-Reactive Empathy To Uplift Perspective
- Gretchen Rubin – Understand Yourself (and Others) with the ‘Four Tendencies’ Personality Framework
- David Peterson – Awareness in Action: Preparing Yourself — and Your Clients! — for a Better Future – Part 1
- David Clutterbuck and Peter Hawkins – Coach-Led Q&A: Team Coaching with David Clutterbuck and Peter Hawkins
Plus so many more!
(You can also register for the full summit which is a paid, longer learning experience spread between July 15 till April 2021).
I promise – you will find the WBECS summit incredibly valuable.
Please feel free to share this wonderful learning opportunity with others who you think will benefit from attending.
I look forward to seeing you there.