As coaches, the quality of our coaching is one of our most valuable asset. That’s why I believe that constantly educating ourselves is crucial for long-term success.
You may know that last year I attended WBECS – the World Business and Executive Coach Summit. I loved learning the latest methodologies and connecting with a community of like-minded colleagues.
for the Stakeholder Analysis Template
At WBECS – which is a live, online summit – you get to learn from over 40 of the most brilliant minds in the coaching profession. They share their best tools and strategies and even do live coaching demonstrations (which I have found to be especially valuable!).
Over the years, I’ve personally benefited lots from the summit and would love to invite you to join – seats are complimentary. The amazing presenters at WBECS cover a wide range of topics and coaching disciplines.
You are welcome to register for as many sessions as you’d like. WBECS has also created a NEW, exclusive Online Coaching Community where you can connect with and ask questions to coaches around the world! This is part of the experience when you join the free Pre Summit!
Here are just a few examples of all the coaching experts you’ll be able to learn from live during the complimentary Pre-Summit:
- Martin Seligman – Director of the Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania
- Hubert Joly – Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Best Buy
- Michael Bungay Stanier– Bestselling Author of The Coaching Habit & Renowned TED Talker
- Dorie Clark – No.1 Communication Coach in the World (Marshall Goldsmith LGC Awards)
- Erica Dhawan – Named by Thinkers50 as “The Oprah of Management Ideas
- Sharon Melnick – World-Leading Authority on Women’s Leadership & MG 100 Coac
- Garry Ridge – Author, Chairman, and CEO WD-40 Company
- Plus SO many more!
Interested? Then reserve your spot for the complimentary WBECS Pre-Summit now:
I promise you will gain incredible value from it!